Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Altenew Challenge

Good Morning from Melbourne.... So today I thought I would enter into my first Altenew Challenge...

This is my entry

I started by looking at the colours you had to use and I decided that I would use the Altenew - Leaf burst stencil for a soft background, I didn't want the stencil leaves to line up so I moved it each time I used a new colour.

I decided that I would pull out an older stamp set, that I hadn't used before (yes I know gasp horror had it a while and never used it) it's called "Hope" I inked this up using "Rose Petal and Sea Shore" inks, I thought these inks would tie in with the soft colour palette of the challenge.

The sentiment is from the "Penned Rose"stamp set, because who doesn't like being told their amazing ...right...

Thanks for popping in to see me, Hugs Alli XoX





6 comments:

  1. Fabulous card. Um yes you are definately not alone in the unused craft supplies category!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha...yes...we buy lots dont we...maybe one day we may use everything we have haha...who am I kidding hugs XoX

    ReplyDelete
  3. A pretty card and I love the layout of your blog - very easy to read. Those dreaded unused craft items - family joke is that I have to live until I'm 160 to use what I have!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for popping in, and thank you, its still work in progress, but I'm slowly getting the hang of it!
      And yes I hear ya there... so many nice things we NEED and then don't get round to using! Hugs XoX

      Delete
  4. ooh, this is one of my fave flowers from Altenew and I love the colours and how you created the background! Such a fun take on the inspiration Alli!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, It's the first time I've used that and the background... thought I best, thanks again. Hugs XoX

      Delete