Sunday, April 7, 2019

Its a first

Well its a day of firsts.... my first blog post, my first Instagram upload and my first card workshop in Melbourne CBD with Altenew!!

Why did it take me this long to get around to having a blog ? I have no Idea but I'm here now! haha

I had an amazing fun packed crafting day at the workshop, I met some wonderful people, and it was great to put names to faces.

We got lots of goodies from the workshop too, and I'll try and post a card this week made from the April release from Altenew!

Thanks for stopping by and supporting my blog!

Hugs
Alli
XoX

4 comments:

  1. Oh Yay, how wonderful! Congrats on your new blog, I can't wait to see what you create and share!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for you're support, it's really appreciated!

      Delete