Monday, August 19, 2019

Make my Monday #103 - Dance

Hi all,

It's Monday, so that means its a new challenge over on the Make My Monday blog and this weeks theme is Dance, chosen by the lovely Sue! so please head over and take a look at the DT cards and maybe enter a card or two yourself!



It's a been a couple of weeks since I last posted anything, I am still, not feeling 100% and on top of the vertigo, I am suffering with other issues too.. (insert sad face).

Anyway back to my card, so the theme was dance, and I had done a little online shopping as you do when you're ill LOL, and I recieved my parcel from Clearly Besotted, and I knew I had to colour these cute little hippo's up from the Twinkle Toes set, with my Prismacolor pencils!


I've some twine and sequins just to finish the card off and mounted it on some pink cardstock!


Hope you like the card and don't forget to pop over and take a look at the DT cards and enter the challenge too!

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs
XoX

16 comments:

  1. they are so totally adorable Alli, hope you are feeling a lot better take care Love Meg x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super duper sweet Alli! I do hope you are feeling better real soon, big hugs Therese

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Therese, it's taking some time to go... :( hugs XoX

      Delete
  3. Oh, goodness! Your post had good news-bad news. So sorry you have still not well but the fun of retail therapy almost helps you to feel better, right?? LOL These "little" dancers are adorable! Love how you colored them and the fun details made them even cuter! Hope you have a better week this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your dancing hippos are so cute. I do hope you start to feel better soon. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Allison, I love the way your hippos dance! Your card is soooo cute. Keep up the great work on the MMM design team,

    Your Design team pal,

    Janeen
    https://www.demidoodle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Squeal! this is so adorable. Sorry to read about your vertigo, a terrible affliction to suffer from, hope your better soon.
    Faith x
    PS Thanks for your lovely visit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is absolutely DARLING! How adorable are those tutu's! Hoping you're better soon, hun! Hugs Tina xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very Cute! Hope you're starting to feel better :)

    ReplyDelete