Sunday, September 1, 2019

Alex Syberia Designs

Hi all,

Well if you follow me on Instagram, you will have seen all of my sneak peaks that I have been teasing you with... (sorry not sorry LOL)

The very talented Alex Syberia, had asked me to produce some cards made with her new designs and I jumped at the chance to work with her designs, she produces the most amazing floral digital images!
So please check out her etsy shop here.

So the wait is over... here are my creations...

Sneak peak day 1 - coloured with Arteza water brush markers, Clearly Besotted Sentiment

Sneak peak day 2 - coloured with Prismacolor pencils, Clearly Besotted Sentiment


Sneak peak day 3 - coloured with Copics and Prismacolor pencils, MFT Sentiment

Sneak peak day 4 coloured with Prismacolor pencils, Clearly Besotted Sentiment

Sneak peak day 5 - Coloured with Mission Gold Watercolours, MFT Sentiment

Sneak peak day 6 coloured with Prismacolor pencils, Clearly Besotted Sentiment

Phew that's them all!
Hope you like them!
And don't forget to take a look at all of Alex's other gorgeous designs too!

Thanks for stopping by
Hugs
XoX

10 comments:

  1. You have made these beautiful images shine Alli! WOW!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Allison. I love them. I love that you turned the wisteria upside down for a totally different look. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha Ha thanks Dawn, I liked it that way too and it looks like Foxgloves that way LOL... hugs XoX

      Delete
  3. Such gorgeous images. Your cards are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've been busy! They are all gorgeuos! I'm in love with the lupinus. Hope you are feeling better. Hugs Tina XoX

    ReplyDelete