Monday, September 16, 2019

Make My Monday #105 - Colour Challenge

Hi all,

I'm here today as it's time for the Make My Monday Challenge #104, This challenge has been chosen by ME, TeeHee.... And my challenge is going to be a colour challenge! Here's my card...



This gorgeous stamp called "Endless Potential"  is by an Australian Company based in South Australia, called Uniquely Creative, They are a new favourite of mine LOL.

Anyway here is the colour pallete I choose


Were in Spring here in Australia, and I just love these colours and flowers LOL


I stamped the image in black waterproof ink, as I wanted to try out the Arteza real brush pens. (very similar to the Zig real brush pens for watercolouring)  There is a slight difference between the Zig and Arteza mainly the size of the brush tip and Arteza have a few more colours.

The Sentiment is by Clearly Besotted, I really love that font!  I've added a couple of gems to the middle of the flowers and a wee bit of sparkle to complete my card!

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to check out the rest of the cards made by our amazing design team, on the Make My Monday Blog, and I do hope you are inspired you to take part!





Hugs
XoX






8 comments:

  1. this was a great challenge Alli, loved the colours you chose, you created a beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect choice for a challenge, colouring is fun especially when the flowers are as beautiful as the ones on your card! ps great pic of you too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much Therese, it's very kind of you! hugs XoX

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous card, Alli! Love those flowers!!! You colored them perfectly. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alli,

    Your card is beautiful. So glad yours leads off the list at Make My Monday challenge this week.

    Your Design Team Doodle Pal,

    Janeen
    https://www.demidoodle.com/

    ReplyDelete