Monday, September 2, 2019

Make My Monday #104 - With Whimsy Stamps

Hi all,

I'm back today with another post this time for the Make My Monday Challenge #104, This challenge has been chosen by the lovely Dawn, and it's to use shapes on your card, it can be Circles, ovals, squares, rectangles, etc...

I've gone with circles ...


I die cut a panel of pale blue/green card and I adhered the die cut circles to the panel, the mermaid tales have been coloured with Copics and fussy cut out so I could tuck them in under the circles, I wanted the circles to represent the bubbles created when the mermaids are diving under the water...if you get what I mean LOL...

The sentiment is from the same set too called Mermaid Dreams.  To finish the card I just added some droplets, sequins and rhinestones... and a wee drop of nuvo sparkle, well you have to have some glitter don't you...


Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to check out the rest of the cards made by our amazing design team, and I do hope we have inspired you to take part!

Hugs
XoX



4 comments:

  1. brilliant take on Dawn,s challenge, love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alli,

    Love it. You did a great job with the theme. And your own interpretation of the bubbles and mermaid tails really works well.

    Janeen
    Make My Monday Design Team
    https://www.demidoodle.com/

    ReplyDelete