Monday, September 30, 2019

Make My Monday #106 Autumn/Fall

Hi all,

I'm here today as it's time for the Make My Monday #106 challenge, This challenge has been chosen by the lovely Wei, and you need to use Autumn/Fall colours or images!

Here's my card for this challenge, 



This was such an easy card to make, I've even used up scrapes of paper!  The background is Lawn Fawn paper scrapes I needed to use up, and then I cut two circles to create a frame, which I attached all the sprigs too.  I used the McGill - Designer Pine punch for all those sprigs in Autumn colours.  

The sentiment is from an old Stampin Up! set called Paisleys & Posies but I think it works well on this card! The banner is by Altenew from the Wood Pallet Background stamp and die set.  The sentiment was too large for it, so I just masked it off and curved the top one a little to fit the banner, and then masked it off again and stamped the Blessed separately.
A few sequins, bling and ribbon complete the card!




Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to check out the rest of the cards made by our amazing design team, on the Make My Monday Blog, and I do hope you are inspired to take part!

Hugs
XoX


4 comments:

  1. gorgeous autumnal wreath and papers a beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, your wreath is incredible Alli, I'm going to take another look!

    ReplyDelete