Monday, October 7, 2019

AAA Birthday Challenge - #6 Colour Challenge

Hi all,

Its that time of the month again ... It's the first Monday of the month which means it's time for a new challenge over on AAA Birthday and this challenge #6 is a colour palette challenge! The design team have been hard at work for this one, we have so many amazing creations, so I hope we inspire you and you come on over and join us!

We also have Trina  as our guest designer for this month too! So don't forget to pop over and take a look at her card and leave some love too!

Here's my take on the colour palette challenge...




So when I saw those colours for the colour palette challenge I thought of Halloween...but we are a Birthday challenge so I needed a birthday card that I could incorporate those colours into...

So This stamp is one that I won from the Less is More challenge a couple of months back and I couldn't wait to use it!  Its by Uniko and its called Peony Bev the owner of Uniko is so lovely and she posted it to me all the way from the UK!


Anyway, lets get back to the card!.. I have inked this up with Archival ink on Bristol Smooth as I wanted to watercolour it with my Arteza brush markers, I only used a few colours;

A105 - Lemon Yellow
A112 - Orange
A101 - Red
A161 - Emerald Green
A120 - Seaweed Green
A122 - Moss Green
A104 - Noir

I also went over the image with my Polychromos pencils for a little bit of extra detail too, and a few sequins and some splatters of black paint complete the card!  The sentiment is from the Peony set also!


Thanks for popping in to see me, I hope you like my card and don't forget to pop over and join in!

Hugs
XoX


12 comments:

  1. Stunning! Your use of the colours on the peony is just masterful. Love love love this card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comments Jane, I really appreciate them! hugs xoX

      Delete
  2. such beautiful colours and great lay out

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such gorgeous use of these colours Alli, your card is absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Therese, for your kind words, hugs XoX

      Delete
  4. This is gorgeous. Your colouring is amazing. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much Dawn, I really appreciate it, hugs XoX

      Delete
  5. Alli! This is simply STUNNING!! I love the warm glow of the flower! Hugs Tina XoX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much Tina, I really appreciate your kind comments hunni, hugs XoX

      Delete
  6. Beautiful card. Your coloring of the pretty flower is fabulous. Great take on the colors. TFS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much JoAnn and thank you for visiting my blog hugs XoX

      Delete