Monday, October 14, 2019

Make my Monday #107 - Fruit and or Vegetable

I'm here today as it's time for the Make My Monday #107 challenge, This challenge has been chosen by the lovely Janeen, and you need to use a fruit and or a vegetable.

Here's my card for this challenge,


I've chosen this design for a couple of reasons, it was an easy one to do, and I'm thankful that you guys are still with me, even though I have been MIA with not much happening on here, TBH crafting is hard ATM, I'm hoping that as the weather improves I do too! Not much of an ask is it LOL.

So back to the card, this is an old Stampin Up set "At Home With You" I coloured the door, mat and the pumpkins with Copics and die cut them out.

The paper is also from Stampin Up, I just added a few more lines for more boards and added a strip along the bottom for the decking.  I die cut the door in the backing paper and then added my door in it's place.  The window section of the door has also been die cut, and I just added some clear transparency sheet (acetate) for the windows and popped a tiny piece of paper to resemble wallpaper.

Nothing fantastic about this card other than it fits the criteria of the challenge and like I said I'm thankful that you are still coming to visit me, it means a lot!

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to check out the rest of the cards made by our amazing design team, on the Make My Monday Blog, and I do hope you are inspired to take part!

Hugs
XoX


4 comments:

  1. Fun card for Thanksgiving or Halloween Alli

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card, Alli! Love your beautifully colored, welcoming door for our upcoming season. My trick when I feel a slump is to organize my crafts. It always works to help me find something I love and want to play with. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't do yourself down hun. There is nothing boring about this. I think it is beautiful and so different from the rest of our cards. I think it's a lovely original take on the theme. Thanks for the inspiration. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great way to use vegetables in your project, your card is fab Alli!

    ReplyDelete