Monday, October 28, 2019

Make my Monday #108 - Poppy/Poppies

I'm here today as it's time for the Make My Monday #108 challenge, This challenge has been chosen by the lovely Caz, and you need to use a Poppy or Poppies.

Here's my card for this challenge,


I've chosen a very simple card for this challenge as I'm still not well... I must admit it's taking its fair time to go and every day I feel more miserable as I'm losing my crafting mojo, so if you find my mojo, can you please send it back ASAP please :)

So back to the card, this is an Altenew stencil, and I filled in the stencil with distress inks and then went over it with my Arteza watercolor pens, and I just used a water pen to blend/watercolour out the edges, once dried I just went back in with the Arteza pens to put in some fine details. (see told you it was simple! although I made it over a two week period as I can't look down for too long urhhh)  I added a die cut thanks and some sequins and that along with some paper completes this card..  



Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to check out the rest of the cards made by our amazing design team, on the Make My Monday Blog, and I do hope you are inspired to take part!

Hugs

XoX


8 comments:

  1. stunning card Alli a beautifully coloured stencil with lots of fine detail, hope you feel better soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a gorgeous stencil. It's beautiful. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alli, Gorgeous card and terrifically photographed.

    Janeen

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have rocked those Arteza pens Alli, this card is amazing! I do hope you feel better soon and that you find your mojo... did you look behind the cushions on the couch?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha, thank you Therese, that brought a smile to my face! and thank you I'm quite enjoying these pens :) XoX

      Delete