Monday, August 5, 2019

AAA Birthday DT Post - For The Boys

Hi all,

Its time for a new challenge at AAA Birthday this time it's a card for the boys! And we also have a guest designer with us for this challenge, the very talented Clarissa!   So please head over and take a look at the DT cards and join in with the challenge!



My card for this challenge, was party like a Pirate... it's a gorgeous image from LOTV, and I just love how the dog has to walk the plank LOL


I've coloured this with copics, and mounted it on some DP, I am trying to use some of my DP up I promise...( pinky swear )


I added some clear nuvo drops for the water.

Don't forget to pop over and have a look at the rest of AAA Birthday DT inspiration cards and join in with the challenge!

Thanks for stopping by
hugs
XoX

12 comments:

  1. Loved this pirate party card from the moment I saw it. So cleverly designed - love that stripy ombre backing paper - and perfect for a boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arrrr....Another adorable LOTV image. Just makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha, too funny Pip, thank you so much hugs XoX

      Delete
  3. Alli, dear, this is just perfect for a little bloke, and I adore the party scene. I think I need to check out LOTV... Love your coloring and I love the wavy ombre backing! Hugs xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Tina, yes they have lots of lovely images, hugs XoX

      Delete
  4. So so sweet, love the wavy background, it's the perfect choice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's such a sweet image. It did make me smile. You've coloured it beautifully too. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks you so much Dawn, LOTV have the sweetest images, hugs XoX

      Delete
  6. Such a sweet card..love that cute image of a boy and wonderful background:)

    ReplyDelete