Friday, August 2, 2019

Clearly Besotted - Pop Up Plushies

Hi all,

I'm back today with another card for you, this time it's a dreamy scene... featuring four of the pop up plushies by Clearly Besotted..(you know I love Clearly Besotted!!)


I coloured four of the animals with my Prismacolour pencils and fussy cut them out.

The background has been stenciled using the Wendy Vecchi - Make art station,  with the cloud stencil by MFT, in Dried Marigold, Tattered Rose, Spun Sugar and Victorian velvet.  I added some splatters of white/silver (905)  and gold (906) starry paints by Kuretake, and while it was still wet I dusted it with glitter using my Ranger glitter duster.


I cut four slits in the clouds and slit where the paws are in the images and slotted them in, and adhered them with some foam tape,  so they appear to be peaking from over the clouds.  I stamped the sentiment from the same set in Insulation Pink by MFT, and cut it out with the Neat and Tangled Skinny Strip dies, and popped it up with foam tape.
All that was left to do was to find some paper and sequins that matched LOL


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like the card!

hugs
XoX


6 comments:

  1. brilliant make, love the clouds and a fun idea to have the adorable animals peeking out of them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much Meg, I just love those animals and that cloud scene, hugs XoX

      Delete
  2. Nothing like a bit of shimmer and some cute critters to make a scene dreamy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how soft that shimmer is. It's lovely. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww thank you so much, yes I loved this background so much so I din't want to cover any of it up LOL, hugs XoX

    ReplyDelete