Monday, August 5, 2019

Make My Monday - Friendship #102

Its Monday and that means it's time for a new challenge over on the Make My Monday Blog!  The lovely Debbie is out host for this one and she has chosen - Friendship #102



I decided that my new stamp - "Friendship" by Penny Black was perfect for this challenge!


To create this card, I stamped the image in black memento ink, and coloured it with Prismacolor pencils.  The sea has been created using 3 die cuts for stencils, I used Mermaid lagoon distress oxide ink, and the sky was the clous stencil by MFT and I used Tumbeled glass distress oxide ink.  The sentiment is from the same set, stamped in black and die cut using a tag die.


These guys are so cute sailing in some rough seas!

I'm entering this one into the following Challenges



Thanks for stopping by, I hope you like the card and why not pop over and join in with the challenge!

Hugs
XoX










20 comments:

  1. This one made me smile Alli, they all look rather anxious I wonder how far from land they are great card

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Meg, byu the looks on their faces, too far out LOL, hugs XoX

      Delete
  2. Aww, I really love this card, Alli! You captured the reason for their anxiety perfectly LOL! Your coloring is gorgeous. I hope you send this card to a friend who needs some love right now. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Aww thank you Therese, I love PB images, lol hugs XoX

      Delete
  4. Allison,

    Your coloring technique is incredible. Your card is certainly inspirational and encouraging. And cute too!

    Thanks from your Design Team friend in Colorado, Janeen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those pooches look a bit panicked to be on the water alone. Your sentiment is perfect for this card! Thanks for playing along at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so adorable, Alli! This is just pure definition of dogs. Love it! Hugs xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure is Tina, thank you so much hunny, hugs XoX

      Delete
  7. This made me smile Allison! What a great PB stamp and beautifully presented too. Many thanks for joining us at Penny Black and More challenges xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute! Great job with the waves. So glad you shared at Penny Black Saturday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such an adorable image and great masculine creation, thanks so much for sharing with us at Penny Black and More August challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Don't know why this is so late popping up on Bloglovin. It's only just reached my news feed. I do love the adorable little scene. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much Dawn, and I have no idea either LOL, hugs XoX

      Delete