Friday, August 2, 2019

Stamping Bella - Pug and Hydrant - It's Friday

Happy Friday!

Yay we made it...its beer o clock time here, and I'm going to leave you with this little pug, I couloured up yesterday, when I saw this stamp in the "Not 2 Shabby Shop" I just knew I had to have him...


I stamped and masked him off and coloured the image with Prismacolour pencils, I then made the pavement and coloured that with Prismacolors also.  The brick wall is a Tim Holtz stencil, and I used the Wendy Vecchi make art station to hold the stencil in place and I used rusty hinge and fired brick distress ink, I moved the stencil a fraction so it looks 3D so that the image stands out.
The sentiment is also from the set.  

I think today I've been the Hydrant LOL


Have a fab weekend and thanks for stopping by!
hugs
XoX




6 comments:

  1. this made me smile and think of my dog who can't walk the length of himself without lifting his leg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thats so funny Meg, thank you hugs XoX Alli

      Delete
  2. Hilarious! I just love the sentiment and your colouring is amazing Alli!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Therese, this pug is so funny and so apt lol hugs XoX

      Delete
  3. Absolutely brilliant. I know how he feels. More hydrant than dog just lately. Thanks for the smile. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, you too Dawn, life just sucks at times doesn't it LOL, glad I made you smile! hugs XoX

      Delete