Wednesday, August 7, 2019

My Craft Room...

Hi guys,

So I'm still not feeling well, what ever virus/viral infection I have it sure does has a tight grip on me, so while I'm not up too creating, (my ribs/back ache when bending over colouring) I thought I would share my crafty space with you all...

So a few weeks ago I mentioned that my craft room had a makeover.. I am especially grateful to my hubby who knew I wanted "one of those craft rooms that you dream of"  so thank you Mr C. I am loving my new space!!

So I thought I would share some photos with you...I am hoping that eventually I will be able to film "A Craft Room Tour" and share where I have hidden all my crafting supplies... So my family call this my Cr@p Room LOL..And all the furniture came from Ikea.. (apart from the chairs I already had those)

As you enter through the double doors off the hallway this is what you see...


I have two desks, the one on the right is where I am sat typing this up, the book case on the right holds all my old Stampin Up! sets, and the top shelf and the two baskets sitting on top are my christmas stamps and some dies..

The table on the left is where I sit to craft.. the bookcase on the left is where I store all my stamps and dies, stamps are sorted by company and dies are by theme.

As you walk in to my craft room on the left wall you see my cutting and embossing table..


I have two bigshots, one for die cutting one for embossing, a sidekick and a Tonic guillotine, and a Scan N Cut (that gets used occasionally) To the right of the desk I have a 12inch Fiskars paper trimmer and my SU scoreboard.  All those draws are full yes....with ribbon, SU stamp pads and punches, Nuvo mousse, glitter, Alcohol inks, spare glue..you name it it's in there somewhere LOL..

Over on my right wall....


Is my wall of paper... I know...I am trying to use it LOL...

The bottom has 5 cubes, filled with Foamiran, flowers, paint, spare ribbon and sesal, organza and little plastic sealable bags.

Ok...so my crafty desk in more detail...


That on my desk is a Lack TV bench... under it are my Copics, on the top my pencils and paint brushes, in the middle are my Arteza and Zig watercolour pens along with sharpies and gel pens and my heat gun LOL.

To the left I have a basket of scrap card for sentiments and my colour swatch file and my stencils.
On my desk is a box of I need to use stamps before filing them away.. and my glass mat..

My peg board holds all my "I need this out" you know like my stamping tool, scissors, a hook for my glasses so I can find them LOL and just general pens that I use all the time, black, white and stardust gelly roll ones. The little shelf has my erasers, post it note sticky mask paper and pencil sharpeners and Zest it blend ...

So there you go this is my little peace of heaven...and where you find me Monday to Friday haha.. and no it's not always this tidy, but I am trying... and it's such an upgrade from my last craft space...


Thanks for popping in I sure do appreciate it!
hugs
XoX

8 comments:

  1. I hope you are feeling better and are back crafting soon.

    Thanks for the peek at your room. You are very organised. Love how organised your markers and pencils are. I recently moved my things around (again) and have put my markers in a cubby I previously had punches in. I still feel I need to move things a bit more. Looking at your set out it looks similar in size to mine but mine looks way messier and crowded! I have to have to much at my finger tips!! and I also have fabric, knitting yarn, charity sewing & knitting and 5 sewing machines in mine! I am working very slowly through my stash of fabric I'm sure it multiplies when I'm not looking ;) Love what your family call your room - I'm sure mine have a similar sentiment for mine HAHA!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Vicky. I found that when I saw everything out I just got overwhelmed with it all and everything wasn't organised together it was in different places.. at least now all my paper is in one place lol..and yes I know what you mean about it multiplies lol.. hugs XoX

      Delete
  2. Oh WOW! It's amazing, I just want to know if you hire Mr C out? So far I've been resisting those peg boards but I know it's not going to last lol. Thanks so much for your look into your crafty space and I can't wait to see 'the video'. I do hope you feel better soon. I've been unwell too and it's taking much longer than I would have liked to get better, although I am back to work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha..Therese yep I'll hire him out lol.. hope you get better soon too! And yes hopefully in the near future I'll start a YouTube channel ...Mr C has been telling me to do it for a while now lol ... hugs XoX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, you need to come and sort my space out. I have tonnes of stuff all over the place. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA, Dawn I would too! I love organising LOL hugs XoX

      Delete
  5. Wow! What a fantastic craft room, Allison! Thank you for sharing the photos, and how you have set up each station. I have a SNC, too, but seldom use it - and want to get it into a position where it can be used more often. The size of your room is fabulous, and I'm so happy for you that you can create in a loving space. I'm hoping you are soon recovered from the viral infection. Viruses are awful hard to overcome these days. Thank you for your kind comment on my blog this morning. I see you are a relatively new blogger, so I'm your newest Google follower. Would love if you'd like to follow me as well!
    Crafting Smiles,
    Donna
    {Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

    ReplyDelete