Monday, November 11, 2019

Make my Monday #109 - Colour Combo - Red, Green and White

I'm here today as it's time for the Make My Monday #109 challenge, This challenge has been chosen by Silvi, and you need to use the colour combo - Red, Green and White.

Here's my card for this challenge,



I decided to use this gorgeous design by Alex Syberia.  Alex sent me her latest release, the 2019 Holiday release to play with and unfortunately with being ill, this is the first time, I've had to play.. Please pop over to Alex's store she has the most stunning designs and I am very honored that she chose me to colour/play with her designs! 



I coloured/painted the wreath with nuvo mousse and Arteza pens, I cut the sentiment Joy out of the middle of the wreath and mounted it to a die cut bauble,   and added a ribbon bow.  The background has been splattered with gold and white gold paints. And just a couple of sequins finishes the card...  This card reminds me of those posh (hand made ones) that you buy in a Hallmark store LOL.  I think this card is going to be me go to card for the season, as it's very easy to colour and mass produce LOL, and I need EASY haha


I've tried to take a close up of these so you can see the shimmer!

So other news, my face ache/sinus problems are still with me :( so I've just hopped on to Amazon and bought a facial steamer, with the hope it may clear my sinus problems, and on top of that its the start to the hay fever season (my grass allergy goes off the chart so I've been told :(  LOL  The good news I can get my glasses on again, but it hurts after a while, so I haven't been spending much time crafting or on social media as I can't see to type or see LOL.. The joys of getting older and needing glasses for reading and for distance.. And hopefully my blood sugar is back under control... Because when I go back to the doctors as I don't want to be told off again haha..

Anyway, hope you all have an amazing week, hope you have something crafty planned and thanks for popping in to see me! I do love that you are all still with me!

Hugs
XoX


















4 comments:

  1. Alli, this is beautiful! I really love that wreath and the shimmer of the background. I am so bad at that! It never turns out that pretty. I need to practice different methods, I guess. Sorry your health is suffering these days. I totally understand since I have bad days with my arthritis. Hoping you feel better and are crafting away soon! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card. You have done a gorgeous job with that image. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's the perfect colour combo for Christmas, and your card is so sweet, love the added glittery look! ps hope you are feeling better soon, lucky you are not up here with all the smoke, some people are really struggling. Big hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! Very elegant.

    Hugs,

    Your Design Team Pal,

    Janeen
    https://www.demidoodle.com/

    ReplyDelete